The BOV Pooled Account is specifically designed for eligible Practitioners for the purpose of holding clients’ or players’ money segregated from their own funds.
For this purpose, the Bank defines such practitioners as a person, firm, partnership, or incorporated practice that provides fiduciary services as listed below and are therefore eligible to hold a BOV Pooled Account.
- Auditors, external accountants, and tax advisors
- Real estate agents
- Notaries and other independent legal professionals
- Company service providers
- Trustees, nominee companies holding a warrant under the MFSA
- Gaming Licenses
- Credit and Financial Institutions
- Insurance service providers licensed under the Insurance Business Act
- Investment service providers licensed under the Investment Services Act
The BOV Pooled Account is based on the current account class and is intended to be operated mainly via online and automated services. The Account does not attract any credit interest. Although such accounts should never hold a debit balance, debit interest will be charged on any overdrawn balances, at the rate published by the Bank from time to time, should such instances occur.
The BOV Pooled Account is interest-free.
Fees and Charges
The BOV Pooled' Account is charge-free provided that you do not overdraw your account.
Fees and charges may change after this product has been acquired and peripheral products may incur their own costs.
Please contact any BOV Branch or our BOV Customer Service Centre on 2131 2020 for additional information.