Bank of Valletta has just launched its BOV Club 2021, a great package specifically designed for students aged between 15 – 25 and embarking on post-secondary or tertiary education.
New BOV Club members will get a €50 cash gift deposited directly into their brand new BOV Savings Account which can be managed online anytime, anywhere.
This year’s BOV Club members will benefit from the following:
· Free direct Credit of stipend
· An SMS notification when stipend gets credited into their account
· Contactless BOV Cashlink Visa or BOV Cashlink Pay to pay locally, online and abroad
· BOV Mobile Banking
· BOV Internet Banking
· Contactless payments through the BOV Pay App, the Apple Wallet or Garmin Pay on smartphones / watches
· Unsecured student loans at special rates including free life cover
· No annual fee for the first year for the main card holder when applying for a Visa Classic card
· Discount on upfront fee when applying for a Monthly Investment Plan
Joining BOV Club is easy! Students can simply submit their application , send an email or call on 2131 2020 to set an appointment with their preferred branch.
This offer is valid until 31st October 2021 and the first stipend has to be credited to a BOV account by 31st January 2022. Further information and terms and conditions are available on https://www.bov.com/content/student-package.
Issued by Bank of Valletta p.l.c., 58, Triq San Zakkarija, Il-Belt Valletta VLT 1130. Bank of Valletta p.l.c is an enrolled tied insurance intermediary of Mapfre MSV Life p.l.c. Mapfre MSV Life is authorised by the MFSA to carry out long term business of insurance under the Insurance Business Act (Cap.403 of the Laws of Malta). Bank of Valletta p.l.c. is a public limited company regulated by the MFSA, licensed to carry out the business of banking and investment services in terms of the Banking and Investment Services Acts (Cap.370, 371 of the Laws of Malta).