World Cup 2022 Campaign Prize Draw, thanks to Visa
Terms and Conditions:
· The promotion will run between 11 July and 21 August 2022, both days included (“The Promotion Period”)
· The promotion consists of a lottery which is open to customers in possession of any BOV Visa Credit Cards.
· In order to be eligible for the lottery, the BOV Visa Credit Cardholder is required to effect at least one (1) retail transaction using any BOV Visa Credit card during the promotion period. Transactions effected at ATMs, cash advances and other Quasi-Cash transactions (as defined in the Terms and Conditions of your Card) and transfers carried out with the card – i.e. using the card as a source to fund any other account, or payment instrument are excluded from the promotion;
· Personal customers who acquire a new credit card, and use the card during the promotion period, will also be eligible to participate in the lottery.
· All BOV Visa credit card holders will earn one (1) stake in the lottery draw for every retail transaction effected with their BOV Visa credit cards, irrespective of the amount of the transaction, during the promotion period;
· There is no limit as to the number of entries;
· All eligible transactions will participate in a final draw to win two tickets for either the opening match, round of 16 or final match at the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022
· The competition is not open to BOV employees or their immediate families, and any other companies associated with the competition.
One Opening Match, Round of 16 or Final Match package for two (2) each consisting of the following:
• 4 nights’ hotel accommodation (5-star)
• Return Flights Malta to Doha
• Airport transfers in Doha
• Daily breakfast
• Two (2) FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™ Matches with Pre-Match Hospitality
• Transportation to/from FIFA World Cup™ Matches and scheduled activities
• Group Activity
• All hotel meals included
• Visa prepaid product - $400 USD value per package
• Guest amenity/gift - $400 USD value per package
• Visa Everywhere Lounge
• Visa Concierge located at the hotel
• Visa Event, Medical and Security support staff
· There will be three (3) lottery draws following the end of the Promotion Period;
· The drawn card holders will be contacted by the Bank and must answer a skill-based question to win the Prize;
· A customer is only eligible to win one (1) Prize;
· Prize winners will be informed within a week from the lottery draw and may be required to attend a promotional event covered by the press;
· The Bank reserves the right to publish the names of the winning customers in the local media and / or on the Bank’s website;
· Prizes are not transferable to another individual and cannot be exchanged for cash or other alternatives;
· If the Prize remains uncollected and unclaimed within five (5) days of notice to the cardholder, the Prize will be forfeited;
· Cards are subject to the terms and conditions issued by the Bank from time to time.
· The Bank shall not be held liable (except to the extent permitted by law) for any loss or damage arising out of organising or holding of this competition or as a result of one’s participation in the competition or as a result of one winning, collecting, using or enjoyment of any prize, or if the competition does not run as planned. The Bank shall not be responsible for any cancellation of events described in the Packages;
· The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the Prize, domestic flights, train, car, or other travel costs within Qatar, travel visa and other travel related expenses, translation services, athlete appearances, long distance phone calls, room service, laundry, mini-bar items, loss of hotel property, damage to hotel property, or any other expenses incurred in the hotel. Winner is also responsible for personal expenses unrelated to the programme (shopping, transportation to local sites during free time not part of the tour, food expenses aside from scheduled meals), transportation during guests’ free time, accident insurance coverage, and any personal tax that may be levied on guests with respect to their receipt of the packages or any part thereof;
o Any meal, event and/or activity outside of the scheduled program itinerary
o Hotel incidentals (e.g. phone, mini-bar, laundry, etc…)
o Any applicable taxes
· The Bank reserves the right to suspend or terminate the competition or amend these terms and conditions at any time for any, technical or commercial reasons, in its discretion and without prior notice.
FIFA & VISA
· FIFA and Visa are not responsible for the administration of the promotion.
· FIFA is not liable for anything arising out of this promotion including the fulfilment of any prizes. The prize must be accepted as awarded and is subject to all of the applicable terms and conditions prescribed to such prize. By accepting the prize the holder is deemed to have accepted all of the applicable terms and conditions prescribed to such prize, including any COVID-19 requirements. The prize is not negotiable and the winners may not re-sell or transfer the prize in any way. In the event of the prize being unavailable the promoter reserves the right to substitute it for one of equal or greater value. Any substitution will be within the entire discretion of the promoter. In the event the winner does not accept the substitution they will forfeit their right to the prize. So far as is permitted by law, FIFA and Visa and their associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from: (i) any postponement, cancellation or material change of the FIFA event; and (ii) any act or default by a winner or their guest resulting in the winner or their guest being unable to activate the prize and/ or any elements of it.