1. Why is BOV settling the case out of court for €182.5 million when it has always been stated this case has no legal merit?
2. Why has BOV not settled sooner?
3. Has BOV considered potential other remedies as opposed to paying out such a high sum?
4. Has BOV taken proper legal advice on the proposed way forward?
5. How has the settlement figure been calculated?
6. Will BOV make a loss this year and/or future years as a result of this?
7. How does this settlement impact BOV’s capital position and sustainability?
8. In what sense was the Dieulemar case described as posing an “existential risk” to the bank?
9. What does this mean for dividend payments to shareholders in the short and longer term?
10. Will there be any repercussions for anyone responsible for this loss?
11. How does the out of court settlement follow from earlier actions and statements made by the Bank?
12. Why were shareholders not consulted before this decision was taken?
13. Have the regulators been advised and will they be taking any action?
14. Why is the Annual General Meeting being held in a remote format?