Did you know that on an annual basis we use over 2.5 million sheets of paper and 1.3 million envelopes to issue bank statements?
As part of our drive to limit the impact on our environment, with effect from 30 June 2020, we shall be switching all our BOV Internet Banking subscribers to our electronic statements. Through this eco-friendly initiative you can view, access, retrieve and download all statements related to your deposit, loan and credit card accounts as well as your statement of fees through your BOV Internet Banking.
You can access your e-statements anytime with these simple steps:
1. Log on to your BOV Internet Banking2. Select ‘My Money’3. Select ‘View Statement Images’4. Choose the required bank account and statement period5. View, save as pdf, print or order official statement
1. Log on to your BOV Internet Banking
2. Select ‘My Money’
3. Select ‘View Statement Images’
4. Choose the required bank account and statement period
5. View, save as pdf, print or order official statement
As you will no longer be receiving paper statement, when a paper statement is absolutely necessary, you can easily print it through your BOV Internet Banking free of charge. You can also order an official statement at a charge as per the Bank’s Tariff of Charges from your BOV Internet Banking, by calling our Customer Service Centre or visiting your BOV Branch.
Should you have any queries, get in touch with us on 2131 2020 or [email protected].
Together we can reduce paper usage and ensure a greener tomorrow!
Thank you for being part of it.