As a BOV Young Saver, your child gets:
- A membership card;
- A flexible savings account and higher rates of interest credited into the account annually on the 22nd December
- Regular access to funds – deposits can be made at any time, and withdrawals of up to €25.00 per calendar week.
- Free piggy bank (until stocks last) when the account balance reaches €100
And you may:
- Make an unlimited number of deposits up to a maximum account balance of €15,000, excluding interest.
- Withdraw up to €25.00 every 7 days
- Pay your Children's Allowance by direct credit into the BOV Young Savers account.
So, the BOV Young Savers Account gives you these benefits:
- Flexibility of usage;
- Interest on daily balances is paid every 22nd December and a statement is issued every end of December;
- Added safety of keeping your cash in the Bank, and
- Payment of 15% FWT on interests earned (for Maltese residents)
The interest rates currently applicable on a BOV Young Savers Account are available here.
Interest Rates may change after this product has been acquired and peripheral products may incur their own rates. Please contact any BOV Branch or our BOV Customer Service Centre on 2131 2020 for additional information.
Fees and Charges
You may view the latest Tariff of Charges. Please also check out the Product Info Guide for the latest updated version of the Terms and Conditions for this account.
Fees and charges may change after this product has been acquired and peripheral products may incur their own costs.
You may contact any BOV Branch or our BOV Customer Service Centre on 2131 2020 for additional information.