A BOV overdraft is there when you need it, and when you do not. It allows you to make essential payments whilst chasing up your own payments, and helps to maintain cashflow. You only need to borrow what you need at the time.
The problem with bills is that they seem to turn up when least expected. Making ends meet can sometimes look more cumbersome than usual. With a BOV Overdraft Account from Bank of Valletta, you can honour your commitments, even when you least expect them!
The amount you can borrow
The BOV Overdraft Account gives you a credit facility in line with your personal requirements and your income level. Facility may be granted on unsecured basis, however, collateral may be required if the credit limit required is relatively high.
Here is an overview of main features of the BOV Overdraft Account:
How much will it cost?
The BOV Overdraft Account is subject to a one-time processing fee of 0.3% (minimum €50) plus an annual renewal fee of 0.1% (minimum €50). You will also be charged interest on the daily debit balance when applicable.
Qualifying for the BOV Overdraft Account:
To apply for a BOV Overdraft Account, we require that:
- you are over 18 years of age
- in regular full-time employment for the last 12 months
- your salary is credited directly to your BOV Personal Overdraft Account
Then be sure to visit the BOV branch of your to open this account.
When you visit us it would be useful to have:
- Your I.D. Card
- Evidence of income - FS3 or Profit & Loss Account together with the Inland Revenue income and self-assessment form submitted to the Inland Revenue Dept.
Alternatively, you may
- call our Customer Service Centre on 2131 2020 between Monday and Saturdays, from 8.00am to 8.00pm (excluding Bank and Public Holidays),
- send us an e-mail at [email protected], or
- click on the ‘Get in Touch’ icon at the right hand corner and submit your query and contact details. We’ll contact you as soon as possible.
Click here to apply online