You can make all the purchases you want, whenever you want with the BOV Cashlink Visa card.
The BOV Cashlink card provides you with easy access to the funds in your account. The amount of any transaction done by this card is directly debited to your account. This card can be used in any ATM or Retail Outlet displaying the Visa sign as well as online purchases
With a BOV Cashlink Visa card you can
- Withdraw cash up to €1,000 daily from any ATM worldwide displaying the VISA Sign (subject to having sufficient funds in your account or an agreed overdraft)
- Spend up to €3,000 daily through any EPOS (Electronic Point of Sale Terminal) bearing the VISA logo (subject to having sufficient funds in your account or an agreed overdraft)
- Deposit cash and/or local and/or foreign drafts in any currency into your Cashlink-driven accounts
- Deposit into any other BOV Account, as well as into your BOV Mastercard and/or BOV Visa
- Transfer funds between any Cashlink-driven accounts
- Request a balance enquiry
- Request a mini-statement
- Request a chequebook
- Pay your bills (TV Licence, Telephone, Rent, Driving Licence, Water & Electricity, Car Road Tax, Income Tax)
- Send written messages or instructions to the Bank
- Purchase protection insurance up to 90 days both locally and abroad
Cashlink Visa cardholders purchasing goods in Malta and abroad and paying with their card will benefit from a free Purchase Protection Insurance Policy that safeguards the interests of the client on certain purchases. The full purchase price of the product must be paid entirely by card for the purchase protection to apply. For the policy document and claim form click here.
Cash withdrawals effected through other banks’ ATMs may be subject to a charge that will be deducted directly from your account. BOV debit cards are subject to ATM and purchase daily limits - for further info about current limits please click here.
How to Apply?
Simply visit your BOV branch where our Relationship Officers will be glad to assist you in all your requirements.