At Bank of Valletta we know that whether you are a first time buyer or acquiring your second residence, the purchase of a new home requires careful consideration. In order to facilitate this process, we offer a professional management service to assist you in finding the appropriate financial option that best suits your needs and requirements.
Your easy guide to BOV Home Loan finance
Our range of home loans is offered on the following basis:
• Up to 90% (for local residents) of the purchase price and/or completion costs;
• Competitive interest rates;
• Monthly repayments designed to be affordable, as a percentage of your gross income;
• A loan amount based on income affordability;
• Flexible loan repayment terms of up to 40 years;
• The property itself is offered as security;
• A life assurance policy for the full value of the loan is required as security;
• An insurance policy to cover the replacement value of the property is required.
Our comprehensive range of home loan options has been developed to suit your individual requirements, such as:
• The purchase of a finished property;
• The purchase of a property in shell form, and relative completion costs;
• The purchase of a plot of land, construction and completion costs;
• Upgrading or renovating your present property;
• Purchasing your second property;
• Refinancing of a home loan from another lender.