Our success is built on the hard work and commitment of the people who work for us. We constantly strive to be the best and helping us achieve this goal is an important personal development tool that enables our employees to perform to their best of their abilities. Our Performance Management model helps us measure, manage and recognise performance.
Organisational objectives are cascaded down to individuals. Employees together with their managers, set their own targets to help them develop themselves further and achieve business objectives. We believe that goals will motivate our people to continue to excel at their work and to reach higher performance levels. We want to recognise all employees who walk the extra mile to reach higher heights.
Through this motivational programme our Employees:
- know clearly what the Bank expects from them;
- receive regular, objective and constructive feedback on their performance;
- are assessed on their performance objectively and fairly;
- focus on results rather than tasks;
- feel valued for the contribution they make to the Bank through recognition and enhanced rewards.