The BOV SME Invest could be the financial solution to your investment requirements. Designed in collaboration with the Malta Development Bank, this product facilitates access to finance for SMEs carrying out capital investment through reduced collateral requirements and finance costs.
With BOV SME Invest you will pay an interest rate that is 2% lower than normal benchmark, and you do not need to provide full collateral cover for the loan amount
BOV SME Invest is ideal for Start Ups, SMEs venturing into new business sectors or traditional SMEs wanting to invest in, revamp or strengthen their current business model.
BOV SME Invest Features and Benefits
- Loan amount between €200,001 to €750,000
- Repayment between 1 year and 10 years inclusive of any moratorium period. The term will depend on the lifespan of the asset
- Facility may be used to end finance capital investment costs and investment related working capital
- Upfront and minimum contribution of 10% of the investment cost
- Interest rate at 1.35% over Bank Base Rate
- Highly reduced collateral, with an average reduction of 80% in extendible security through the Malta Development Bank (MDB) guarantee. The extendible security requested by the Bank on the loan may increase or decrease according to the risk profile of the proposal
Because we understand that managing costs is as important as increasing revenue, we kept our charges to a minimum to ensure that finance costs are affordable for our SMEs:
- Processing Fee of 0.30%
- Annual Renewal Fee of 0.10% on outstanding balance
- Commitment Fee of 0.5 %
SME Invest portfolio valued at €55 million will be available until the end of September 2022 or until the available fund is fully committed. Certain sectors may not be eligible for this scheme. All loans are subject to credit approval by the Bank.
Other terms and conditions apply.
Applying for BOV SME Invest
For more information about the BOV JAIME Financing Package, please contact SME Finance on 2275 7607 or send us an email at [email protected].
All loans are subject to normal bank lending criteria, credit approval by the Bank and a credit agreement. Further terms and conditions are available from www.bov.com.