Don’t be the weakest link. We’ve compiled a list of simple practical tips for you.
When using an ATM, please take note of the following safety measures:
- Be aware of your surroundings
- Before inserting your card, check to ensure that there is nothing unusual on or around the ATM, especially just around the card reader slot
- Stand close to the ATM and use your free hand to shield the keypad when entering your PIN
- Report anything suspicious to our Customer Service Centre on 2131 2020, even if it appears to be trivial. Your action could prevent others from being the victim of ATM fraud
- Never give your PIN to anyone or write it down
- Check for any unusual transactions on your bank statements